Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Golden Globes Best Dressed

Angelina Jolie

After the brutal Patriots loss on Sunday, the only things that could cheer me up was seeing some of the beautiful dresses on the red carpet at the Golden Globe Awards. I loved the soft peachy, pink colors that wore worn by Natalie Portman and Emma Stone, as well as some of the more jewel toned dresses like the beautiful emerald green that Angelina Jolie and Mila Kunis wore. From the gorgeous feminine detailing on some dresses to the sparkly, glamorous sequins on others, I was very impressed. I also love how we saw so many backless dresses. I love the look of backless dresses and I think they are extremely sexy without being too over the top. Sadly, it seems to me that alot of women are afraid to do backless or when they see backless they think "how am I supposed to wear a bra?" But I say, go for it! Sexy, classy, glamorous. Here are some of my favorites!



Emma Stone Mila Kunis Natalie Portman




Ann Hathaway




Eva Longoria






No comments:

Post a Comment